Hello and thank you for visiting my online portfolio.
My name is Emilia and I’m a public relations and digital communications professional.
A graduate of Seneca College’s postgraduate Corporate Communications (Co-op) program, I’m currently a digital communications professional. Prior to Seneca, I graduated with an English and Professional Writing degree from York University.
Some of my key skills and professional experience include:
- Writing and editing content for a variety of communications (reports, newsletters, articles, etc.)
- Developing strategic integrated communications campaigns
- Assisting in social media and digital communications management across many channels (Twitter, Facebook, website, etc.)
- Monitoring media and developing key messages
- Developing key messages and processes for issues management
- Reporting on media coverage and social media engagement
And here’s a fun fact: I put together this website! Some of my technical skills include:
- HTML and CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge, Dreamweaver)
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics
- Various media and social media platforms (Cision, Hootsuite, Visible Intelligence, WordPress and SparkCentral)
- Live-streaming platforms (Facebook Live and Periscope)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)